1) I set the food I allow myself to eat out in the morning.
2) I space my intake throughout the day.
3) In the evening I eat a healthy cooked meal with my husband.
4) I drink between 8-12 glasses of water everyday.
5) I do Pilates and go for long walks.
6) I eat mostly veggies and fruit.
7) I stay away from sweets, junk food.
8) I don’t ever purge.
9) I don’t ever go a day without food.
10) I weigh myself only once a week on the same day at the same time in the same clothes. (Currently it is only once a month, and I find that this works way better, as I focus more on getting healthy and fit than losing weight.)
11) I keep a blog.
12) I write down all my reasons why I want to lose weight.
13) I start every day fresh.
14) I check my daily calorie intake.
15) I eat between 800-1200 cal in the week.
16) I eat between 1000-1200 cal in the weekends.
17) I buy my clothes mostly one size smaller to fit into them as I lose weight.
18) I measure myself once a month.
19) I set small goals to reach along the way.
20) I don’t give myself a time limit for reaching my goal.
21) I always eat a good breakfast.